Returning a product could not be easier. If you are unhappy with the condition in which your product was received, just return the product within 30 days of your purchase and we will take a product back within those 30 days and a replacement product will be sent.
To be eligible for a replacement, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
By making a purchase you are demonstrating a clear understanding that we are selling these products as containing CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp oil. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are purchasing these products with the understanding the present status of CBD (cannabidiol) products and are drawing your own opinions as to any additional benefits or use these products may provide.
Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the return/replacement policy. Please call or email PDXtrakts LTD at 503–630-6310, firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any issues with the product you received, missing, wrong or damaged; and we are more than happy to speak with you.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made within 72 hours. Please contact us and provide detailed information for any damaged product during shipping.
If you have any questions about whether your product is eligible for Return, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Because CBD does affect everyone differently, we do not have a money back guarantee. We are not able to accept back any product that has been opened or used.
There are several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement product. If you are approved, then your replacement will be processed within 7 days.
Late or missing replacements (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a replacement within 14 days of us receiving your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to PDXtrakts LTD, 1045 NW Noble Drive, Estacada, Oregon 97023. You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Statute of Limitations; Statute of Repose. The Statute of Limitations for any claim relating to Product shall be one year from the date of the alleged injury. The Statute of Repose for any Product shall be one year from the date the Customer takes possession of the Product or receives the Product at the Customer’s destination, whichever is sooner.
- Venue; Choice of Law. Regardless of any contrary choice of law provisions, this agreement is made under and shall be construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon and the federal courts therein. Venue shall only be proper in Clackamas County, Oregon, and any applicable federal districts. Customer waives all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-conveniens. The prevailing party in any action under this agreement shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties concerning the subject matter and merges and replaces any previous agreements, understandings, and representations.
- Warranties; Disclaimers. Pdxtrakt’s makes no warranties except as expressly stated in these Terms. Pdxtrakt’s warrants that it is the lawful owner of the Product before the customer, that it may sell the same, and that the Product is free of any lien or encumbrance. The Product is sold “as is” with a customer having a full opportunity to inspect before purchase or upon receipt. Pdxtrakt’s makes no other warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, regarding the product. Pdxtrakt’s expressly disclaims any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Purchase; Payment terms. Customer shall pay the purchase price on the invoice in the currency stated on the invoice. Payment shall be due as the Parties agree and without a discount for early payment. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all prices include shipping and taxes. Overdue amounts are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum amount by law, whichever is lower until paid in full. Customer shall be responsible for all costs and attorneys’ fees regarding any collection activity necessitated by Customer’s late- or non-payment.